RGA Window & Door Systems is a family owned and operated business that is built on a legacy of trust, integrity and ethics.
We are based in Theron street, of the Industrial area in Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
In 1988 Quentin was instrumental in the re-design of many of window and door systems available at the time, of which most still occupy a large share of the market today.
In 1991, Athena Rodgers, Quentin’s wife joined the company to assist with the many administration and accounting requirements of the business.
Later in 1998 Marc Rodgers, Quentin’s son, too joined the business.
In the years that followed new product lines were added to meet a growing demand and ever changing market place. The business was re-branded RGA Window & Door Systems and through hard work and dedication a constant rate of growth was realized.
In 2006 an increase in demand made it necessary to move into larger premises in the Plettenberg Bay industrial area. 800m2 of floor space enhanced the manufacture layout accommodated increased stock holdings, show rooms and more professional administration offices.
Additional machinery facilitated more efficient manufacture and assembly and shortened lead times.
The Industrial area is still home to the RGA family, Quentin, Athena and Marc, along with a staff compliment of 30 plus, highly trained individuals. RGA manufactures the vast majority of its product lines and installs all.
As accredited members of AAAMSA (Association of Architectural Aluminium Manufacturers of South Africa), SAGGA ( South African Glass and Glazing Association), SASA (South African Skylight Association) and MBA (Master Builders Association) our customers are assured that the products manufactured meet and exceed the requirements of the National Building Regulations and code of ethics as set out by AAAMSA.
In addition to the products above RGA specializes in the design, manufacture and installation of customized frameless glass products, such as sliding stacking doors, entrance and internal doors, glass floors, staircases and glass pool rim flows.
Our mission is to deliver a world class level of quality, service and commitment.
We do this by:
- Providing a staple of quality well priced standard products delivered and installed with a high level of service.
- Focusing on purpose made products and assisting the customer with their specification.
- Adding value to all products and projects.
- Having a dynamic approach to the market place, coupling it with innovative personalities ready for a challenge, this leading to creative customized solutions
- Staying abreast of the latest trends, developments and product advancements
- Placing a strong emphasis on relationships. Dedication to this delivers service of the highest level, unsurpassed support and results in customer satisfaction.
- Cultivating a culture of excellence throughout our team and providing a pleasurable business experience for the customer.
- Providing effective administrative and after sales support
The above said RGA maintains its personal touch, being owner run and family orientated we are ‘hands on’ in all departments, confident of our products and within reach to assist any customer.
The wealth of experience from Quentin, Marc and Athena is passed on daily to RGA’s employees ensuring a superior product and installation.